Fans and FanAc
Last revised: January 15, 2008.
Clothing and gewgaws for humans, cars, and other sentient beasts
- Austin Leather Works
- Various clothing items, some in leather and some in cotton. Many other things in leather, like tankards. Conventions and Internet sales.
- Celtic Chrystal
- Hand-crafted jewelry.
- The Celtic Croft
- Klts, tartans, and accessories.
- Cloak & Dagger
- T-shirts, costumes, chain mail, books . . .
Dragons Unlimited LLC
- Dragon and fairy things: clothing, clocks, mugs, more.
- Felix Needleworthy
- Costumes. Renaissance, and Tolkien.
- Fo' Paws Productions
- T-shirts, polo shirts, long-sleeved shirts, tote bags. Convention and e-sales only.
- Honeck Sculpture
- Bronze sculpture: castles, dragons, pendants (Thor, Klingon, etc.), and more. Ann Arbor, MI
- Instant Attitudes
- Bumper stickers, T-shirts.
- Isher Artifacts
- Fabricates and sells replicas of energy weapons (ray guns) and more.
- Buttons and bumper stickers.
- Nostalgic Nook
- TV collectibles. Ft. Wayne IN
- Handmade clothing and jewelry, with inspiration drawn from all the world. Custom work too.
- Pegasus Publishing
- Shirts, bumper stickers, all kinds of fannish items.
- Realm of Regalia
- Trims and accessories for costumes.
- Sigh Co.
- T-shirts and buttons. New Orleans LA
- SoftWear Toys & Tees
- T-shirts, mugs, and more.
The links listed above are provided for your information. ReadAssist does not endorse any product or service offered in these websites. Please read all information (including privacy and customer information, warranties and product descriptions) carefully. While ReadAssist makes every effort to be sure all links are to current websites, we cannot guarantee such.