READASSIST

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ ReadAssist Message Board ]

Posted by Jason G (209.240.220.140) on December 29, 2000 at 02:11:31:

Its Simple kids .. Most of us Sci-Fi/Fantasy readers ended up reading because we needed to get away from the real world and it was either read or... the bad option.. but most of us know what it is like to be outcast and feel alone .. well we have a chance here to help others that are physically what we were/are/have been emotionaly or mentaly .. outside unable to do what the "normals" can .. they arnt broken, or cripled they just cant do what we can .. open a book or see it to read it .. and alot of these people cant get a computer without help .. so if your like me and want to help but are just to damn poor to help yourself let alone others that doesnt mean you cant help in some way.. get the word out .. let everyone you know know about this effort because the worlds we exeriance when we read are not exclusivly for those who can open or see a book it is for every person who hs ever dreamed of walking among the stars or having coffee and donuts with a Dragon, elf, and Deamon Prince .. which is everyone who has an imagination .. and one last thing Jimmy if your reading this I think Stephen Hawking once said his only limitation was his limitless mind everything else was the people who thought he was less because he couldnt do what they thought was normal..I might be parafraiseing or I might be crazy(OK OK not Might AM:) but you keep on reading and useing that mind of yours because hey witout our minds we wouldnt be beyond the Smash With Stone Age ... anyway if your ever in a world and need a sword at your side Ill be there
Thanks for letting me ramble on My Post
Later

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ ReadAssist Message Board ]